[oe] progress on OE organization issues

Esben Haabendal esbenhaabendal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:53:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Michael 'Mickey'
Lauer<mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> Alas, right now we have
>
>  * 20 subscribers to the member-list, of
>  * 70 folks with commit access, of
>  * several hundred subscribers to the devel-list,
>  let alone all the stakeholders "in the dark" ;)
>
> So, please join the e.V. and request membership to the e.V. via the members
> list, in case you did not have already.

As for the last bullet point, what is the status of membership for
those of us without commit access? I seem to have seen mixed signals
wether we are invited to be member of the e.V.  Some messages
indicates that only people with commit access are going to be
accepted, while others (like mickey) request all interested in OE to
join the e.V.

Could someone put a small statement on Wiki on this?

/Esben

--
Esben Haabendal, Senior Software Consultant
DoréDevelopment ApS, Ved Stranden 1, 9560 Hadsund, DK-Denmark
Phone: +45 51 92 53 93, E-mail: eha at doredevelopment.dk
WWW: http://www.doredevelopment.dk