[oe] How do I modifly kernel config?

Peter Chubb peter.chubb at nicta.com.au
Thu Jun 11 10:33:05 UTC 2009

Christopher> Christopher Larson wrote:
>> Peter Chubb wrote:
>>> Hi, Is there an easy way to make a recipe that builds a kernel
>>> with a different .config ?  I know I can copy an entire recipe
>>> with my own file://defconfig --- but is that the best way to
>>> proceed?
>>
>> FILESPATHBASE =. "${TOPDIR}/files"

Christopher> Erm, make that FILESPATHBASE =. "${TOPDIR}/files:".  It's
Christopher> colon separated.

Thanks, but where do I put this?  In build/conf/local.conf?  or
somewhere else? (because it seems to be being ignored for me)

Peter C
--
Dr Peter Chubb                                  peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au               ERTOS within National ICT Australia