[oe] How do I modifly kernel config?

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Thu Jun 11 14:55:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:33 AM, Peter Chubb<peter.chubb at nicta.com.au> wrote:

> Christopher> Christopher Larson wrote:
>>>
>>> FILESPATHBASE =. "${TOPDIR}/files"
>
> Christopher> Erm, make that FILESPATHBASE =. "${TOPDIR}/files:".  It's
> Christopher> colon separated.
>
> Thanks, but where do I put this?  In build/conf/local.conf?  or
> somewhere else? (because it seems to be being ignored for me)

Local.conf is fine, yes.  It's unlikely that it's actually being
ignored, though.  Run a bitbake -e|grep FILESPATH=, and see what it's
set to.  Note that it will only list the items in the search path that
actually exist, so ensure you mkdir the ${TOPDIR}/files directory
referred to there.  Also note that the default TOPDIR is $PWD, which
is where you're building from, which is most commonly your build
directory.
--
Chris Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com