[oe] How do I modifly kernel config?

Peter Chubb peter.chubb at nicta.com.au
Thu Jun 11 23:34:32 UTC 2009

>> Thanks, but where do I put this?  In build/conf/local.conf?  or
>> somewhere else? (because it seems to be being ignored for me)

Chris> Local.conf is fine, yes.  It's unlikely that it's actually
Chris> being ignored, though.  Run a bitbake -e|grep FILESPATH=, and
Chris> see what it's set to.  Note that it will only list the items in
Chris> the search path that actually exist, so ensure you mkdir the
Chris> ${TOPDIR}/files directory referred to there.  Also note that
Chris> the default TOPDIR is $PWD, which is where you're building
Chris> from, which is most commonly your build directory.

Thanks.  I'd gone and misspelled linux-omap as linux_omap and that was
the problem.

--
Dr Peter Chubb                              peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia