[oe] classpath_0.98 recipe failure

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Jun 15 17:48:45 UTC 2009

Hi,
	I'm trying to build the classpath_0.98 recipe, but it doesn't work. I
get a failure that is a really long list of java exceptions, to big to
reproduce here. Here are the last few lines.

Could someone please help me resolve this error?

checking if javac -
Xlint:unchecked,cast,divzero,empty,finally,overrides works...
configure: error: The Java compiler javac -
Xlint:unchecked,cast,divzero,empty,finally,overrides failed (see
config.log, check the CLASSPATH?)
| FATAL: oe_runconf failed
NOTE: Task failed: /tool/overo-oe/tmp/work/armv7a-angstrom-linux-
gnueabi/classpath-0.98-r0/temp/log.do_configure.14142
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting
ERROR: Build of /tool/overo-oe/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/classpath/
classpath_0.98.bb do_configure failed
ERROR: Task 6 (/tool/overo-oe/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/classpath/
classpath_0.98.bb, do_configure) failed
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1703 tasks of which 1698 didn't need to
be rerun and 1 failed.
ERROR: '/tool/overo-oe/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/classpath/
classpath_0.98.bb' failed

Best regards,

Elvis