[oe] tinderbox moved

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Jun 18 06:38:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

the next service moved from amethyst to melo: tinderbox.

There should be no disruptions in service.  The new installation is
already live.  Both tinderbox.openembedded.net and
tinderbox.openembedded.org should be accessible.  .net redirects to .org
until mickey can set up a proper CNAME.

While I would have liked to carry over the old data, I decided against
it for two reasons.  The old installation used the Postgres backend,
while melo has access to a separate mysql database server.  Conversion
may have well been possible, but logs are only kept for three months
anyway.   Thus, I did not feel it was worth the effort.

The old data is still accessible.  I have set up
http://oe-tinderbox-old.leggewie.org for now.  If it is important to
anybody, we can set up a proper domain under openembedded.org or .net

Please let me know of any problems.

Regards

Rolf