[oe] Patch for libfann-2.0.0 recipe

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 18:36:11 UTC 2009

Hi Koen,

On Jun 18, 2009, at 10:14 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

> I think the fann authors know best where to install their to, which
> means using autotools_stage_all.

Not really, atleast I'm new to oe, and it took me a while to get to
this stage. I can find my way around a bit now, but I really can't
understand the pros and cons of using PR, INC_PR, etc. Most of the
recipes in oe all use PR anyway.

I just pitched in to help Justin out. And thought I'd just submit the
patch back. You may alter it and incorporate it as you see fit.

Elvis