[oe] Patch for libfann-2.0.0 recipe

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Fri Jun 19 13:37:12 UTC 2009

Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi Koen,
>
> On Jun 18, 2009, at 10:14 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:
>>
>> I think the fann authors know best where to install their to, which
>> means using autotools_stage_all.
>>

> Not really, atleast I'm new to oe, and it took me a while to get to this
> stage. I can find my way around a bit now, but I really can't understand
> the pros and cons of using PR, INC_PR, etc. Most of the recipes in oe
> all use PR anyway.
>
> I just pitched in to help Justin out. And thought I'd just submit the
> patch back. You may alter it and incorporate it as you see fit.

I committed a recipe in:

http://cgit.openembedded.net/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=617f8b6d64b7d3f47eb8c8ddd56817e9577f354f

I staged the headers into /usr/include (following Debian, not
Redhat/Fedora). If you have recipes that use fann and are having trouble
with this, ask once on the list, and we will try and suggest fixes for
the recipes for the cases that expect the headers in <fann/fann.h>.

Thanks,

Philip