[oe] Patch for libfann-2.0.0 recipe

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 19 17:53:49 UTC 2009

On 19-06-09 19:47, Tom Rini wrote:

> I would have assumed that since changing a package without changing the
> PR can wreck havoc on public feeds you would be in favor of helping to
> keep those problems at bay.

Check contrib/angstrom/upload-packages.sh :) It won't upload any
duplicate filenames, so angstrom public feeds don't suffer from such
things (they did, that's why Graeme and I added that logic).
Anyway, if you aren't paying enough attention to bump PR, you shouldn't
be pushing that commit!
There are a lot more things that warrant attention than not including PR
= "r0" in the recipe, inheriting pkgconfig being one of them.

regards,

Koen