[oe] Angstrom online image builder.

harald ba0547 at bnv-bamberg.de
Wed Mar 11 09:01:52 UTC 2009

Hello,

after all my tries to build angstroem on my machine fails because my
loox do not start with my images but with my kernel runs with rootfs
images which can be downloaded at several locations (opie, gpe.., almost
all workes). I tired to use angstrom online image builder from here:
http://amethyst.openembedded.net/~koen/narcissus/

This worked only once for me. Now you can choose yor machine and some
addidional information. No image will be built. Is it a limitation that
every machine can only send on request or is something wrong with the
online image builder?

Regards, Harald.