[oe] [Angstrom-devel] Avahi recipe

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:20:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 09:37:48AM +0100, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> Ben, what will happen, it you remove avahi_0.6.21.bb from the tree?
> Maybe it poisons the dependency checker?

Indeed, after removing all of the avahi recipes other than _0.6.24.bb
things work roughly as expected (i.e. no gtk+). Still 2000 packages with
a few Xorg packages (libsm required by gstreamer, etc), but I probably
just have high expectations. Would it be possible to remove avahi
versions prior to 0.6.24 from the repository?

- Ben