[oe] SIP recipe can't find Qt4 package in x86 build

Rodney Lott rlott at evertz.com
Fri Mar 13 20:05:34 UTC 2009

Hi, Khem.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

So, if I am understanding you correctly, I would have to make a recipe that basically pointed to my natively installed version of Qt?  I couldn't find any qt-native or qt-devel recipes in the packages directory of the git OE repository (probably because Qt is a commercial product).

Okay, I'll give that a try then.

Thanks.

Rodney