[oe] PARALLEL_MAKE

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:29:28 UTC 2009

Ah,

Thanks alot Tom, I was unaware of this. Mostly I repaired thse
breakages by disabling PARALLEL_MAKE. Apparently most of the time not
the optimal solution....
Will do things better in the future (and will try to repair things
where things go wrong.
One small Q though: The fact that a package is build during the build
of another pacakge, doesn't that implicitly say that there is a
dependency between these?
(actually thinking of it as I write this: guess most packages should
depend on gcc, glibc etc but these are not made explicit)

Frans.