[oe] I ordered a few SheevaPlugs into .eu, any takers?

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:36:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

If anyone in .eu wanted to buy a SheevaPlug for OpenEmbedded
development; I have ordered a few to lower the per-unit shipping costs
a bit.

I might have one or two left again cost price plus shipping from .nl
(or I bring some to LinuxTag if that is going to happen for me).

Afterwards, I'm considering refunding the unit cost to OpenEmbedded
developers using code bounties for OE and/or Sheeva related work.

Regards,
--
Leon

http://www.plugcomputer.org/