[oe] Package Maintenance

Tim Ellis tim at ngndg.com
Tue Mar 24 19:51:47 UTC 2009

I am happy with whatever the outcome of this is as long as my packages
as specified in the MAINTAINERS file end up being maintained by me -
we should start whatever changes by transferring the information there
to wherever it is destined to go and then assessing the logs of
individual packages imho. Once a decision has been made getting devs
that are listed there to transfer the information would be a good way
to see who is active and actually wants to maintain their packages.

I don't really have a problem with the way it is at the moment to be
honest and try to contact people using git log on packages and the
MAINTAINERS file if I have a need to touch other packages, which isn't
really that hard!

Thanks