[oe] Strange name for cross binutils binaries

Martin Dietze di at fh-wedel.de
Wed Mar 25 14:38:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, March 25, 2009, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> You might want to derive nylon from minimal or just reuse minimal.
>
> (Or Angstrom).
>
> Most of the time what you are after is not really a distro, but a set of
> task and image packages.

Thanks for this hint. Have there been any significant changes
during the last 30 days? My last build was only on Feb 20, and
I did not have any such problems then. Unless it is really
necessary I would like to change as little as possible now in
order to get a usable setup to get started with.

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------