[oe] problem with opie for qemuarm

sledge simaskonfa at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:48:44 UTC 2009

Found the problem:
The (current) opie-image for qemuarm is broken:
File /mnt/tmp/etc/rcS.d/S03udev starts before S10checkroot, this
prevents udev from being populated, and messes up any subsequent
script startup. Temporary workaround (since :
cd to your -o loop mounted
Angstrom-opie-image-glibc-ipk-2009.X-test-20090506-qemuarm.rootfs.ext2
and:
mv ./etc/rcS.d/S03udev ./etc/rcS.d/S15udev

Good luck!
--
sledge