[oe] Compulab cm-x300 support

Thad Thompson TThompson at Nucsafe.com
Wed May 20 19:52:28 UTC 2009

Hey Ya'll,
I'm a newb here, so first let me say that after working with Open
Embedded for a few days, it is quite the impressive stuff. After setting
up and maintaining an in-house embedded Linux build system for a while,
I'm quite over doing it all myself.

So my question: Does anybody have a working setup for the Compulab
cm-x300 board yet? I don't find it anywhere in git, but I've noticed
that it's being built by tsjsieb on Tinderbox. If possible, I'd like to
see this board in the mainline git tree but don't see any point in
duplicating work (or stepping on somebody).

Thanks!
-Thad Thompson