[oe] Compulab cm-x300 support

s hakkesteegt brandhetlampje at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:29:12 UTC 2009

Hi Thad,

The board hasn't been added because I'm not sure it's done completely
correct yet.
The board recipe seems to work correct for me, but my Linux-kernel recipe
isn't the most elegant yet (does work, but will not be approved for OE
repository).

I attached the machine conf, you can use it locally. Kernel I'm currently
using is 2.6.26, pre-patched with Compulab patches. 2.6.29 also in progress,
hope to be able to add that sooner or later in a correct way.

As I've suffered from a JFFS2 bug one two cm-x300 modules, which made the
rootfs corrupt within one reboot (on NAND flash), I'm very curious to your
experience with the module. Rootfs on USB-stick seems to work correct
though.

Siebren Hakkesteegt (tsjsieb)