[oe] amend-recipes.inc

Christopher Larson clarson at mvista.com
Fri May 22 20:50:50 UTC 2009

Ah, I can tell you why that's happening.  This amend-recipes bit has
to get to FILESPATH in order to find the amend.inc, and expansion of
FILESPATH is when the base_set_filespaths are called.  Under normal
circumstances, it wouldn't be expanded until tasks are executed, I
think.

I expect for now the best bet is to fix those base_set_filespath
usages :)  I'll see about fixing some this weekend, if I have the time.