[oe] numptyphysics on openembedded. new upstream version

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:31:36 UTC 2009

Hi, I just found that there are in openembedded my patch (and needed
pictures) for numptyphysics. There are new upstream version. It has
fixed some bugs (like gcc43-bug and no need for disabling replay). And
it uses newer version of Box2D-engine. Most important change is about
data files, now there are no needs for special data files, all
platforms use same data pack, and there are command line parameter
-geometry. There are (in upstream) also experimental left and middle
clicking feature, so this new on_screen_keyboard_patch contains it
too.
This will also download all working level files from svn.

-Aapo Rantalainen