[oe] DUTCH: Seminar 'Embedded Linux voor het MKB - 2', Vrijdagmiddag 3 Juli 2009

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:44:43 UTC 2009

Dear all.

Fontys hogescholen has an afternoon seminar on embedded linux for
small businesses on friday afternoon jul 3, 2009.
The event is probably in dutch. A dutch web page can be found at
http://www.fontys.nl/embeddedsystems/default.asp?idsitestructurenode=306637
This page contains the schedule and how to register (free of charge).
Locaion is Fontys Hogeschool ICT in Eindhoven (Rachelsmolen).

I will most likely attend, but if there are other OE or beagleboard
developers or users that would like to visit, please let me know.
Maybe we can grab some food or so afterwards.

Best regards, Frans