[oe] Checksums.ini again - new format this time

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Mon Nov 2 09:19:59 UTC 2009

Dnia poniedziałek, 2 listopada 2009 o 03:06:33 Holger Hans Peter Freyther
napisał(a):

> the problem with archivename there is no gurantee that the name will be
> globally unique. E.g. with Open Palmtop Integreated Environment (OPIE) One
> Password.. (OPIE) there was a clash and we might or might not have had a
>  clash in release versions too...

So far we have nearly 9k entries and no repeated names. When we will get such
one then we can keep URLs for them as keys instead of archive names. OE
supports both situations (my scripts not).

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz