[oe] Checksums.ini again - new format this time

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:26:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther
<holger+oe at freyther.de> wrote:
> On Monday 02 November 2009 09:41:42 Koen Kooi wrote:
>
> No, it means we have another bug somewhere else. :)

We must define a key for finding the correct entry. I think the
package name should be that key value and has always been?

(Or did we use the full original URL as the lookup key for the package
in the checksum file?)

BTW, googling for the MD5/SHA256 is a very good cheat for finding
alternative locations, as I have learned during development of
'witpa'.

Regards,
--
Leon