[oe] OEDEM: Summary of 'OE and Poky', 'Hosting', 'Bugtracker'

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Nov 10 14:38:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Stefan Schmidt
<stefan at datenfreihafen.org> wrote:
> For me user and other topic branches worked well on the main repository. The
> only issue I have is the flood of commits on the commit ml when a branch gets
> rebased, but that is something that a filter in the commit mail hook should be
> able to solve.

In fact I believe that the best option would be to have individual
trees at the server as is done at git.kernel.org so people can work at
their individual tree and ask for pull or review. That avoids non-used
branches at the main repository.

My 2c.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br