[oe] Mailing lists

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:41:45 UTC 2009

FWIW I experience since some days strange delays, probably caused by
greylisting.
I suspect all gmail users are affected.

On my server I use following whitelist_dsname table for greylist demon
(policyd):
bigfish.com  	# bigfish.com has smtp servers behind multiple ips
google.com 	# Google for GMail 	^^^

Regards

Andrea