[oe] meta-toolchain continues to woe

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Thu Nov 12 04:49:11 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009 05:34:20 Graham Gower wrote:

> Presumably, the lock file could not be creat()ed. Unfortunately, there
> is no error checking on that creat() call in opkg and you don't get a
> useful error message.
>
> Do the paths leading up to the lock file exist?

They don't. Creating it will bring up the same problem with a different path.
As in the previous mail... it is either a problem with the opkg upgrade (i was
seeing svn updae..) or the layout changed...

The test case is really simple and I will repeat it here:

	bitbake -c populate_sdk -b meta-toolchain.bb

regards
	z.

PS: I'm seriously annoyed with the ongoing breakage...