[oe] meta-toolchain continues to woe

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Thu Nov 12 05:11:24 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009 05:49:11 Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> The test case is really simple and I will repeat it here:
>
> 	bitbake -c populate_sdk -b meta-toolchain.bb

bisect shows me:
	bea72c2fecde175add169bb55df1922b048030c8

IMHO the pace of the recent classes/ change was way too high, a branch and
some builds would have been a lot better (no critics on the changes
themselves). I'm about to write a simple meta-toolchain checker and plan to
run it once a a week.... or if someone has a spare machine I would run this
test there with every day..

z.