[oe] How LIBC_PKGS varaible is initilaized

Ahsan Khawaja ahsan.khwaja at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:54:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am using open embedded to build my development system. i changed it to
build it for baremetal by chaging TARGET_OS to none-eabi. i am

RDEPENDS/PRECOMMENDS or otherwise require runtime entry ${LIBC_PKGS} but it
wasnt found any package or rproviders variables.

i search this varaible in whole package but i cant see where and how this
varaible is initialized. it works fine when I set  the target_os to
linux-gnueabi. please tell me how LIBC_PKGS varaible is initialized.

thanks.

regards
Khawaka