[oe] RFC: Geode machines support changes

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Nov 17 14:08:08 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Marcin Juszkiewicz
<marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl> wrote:
> I found one problem with it. Currently we have some geode machines as i586 and
> some as i486 but packages are generated with "geode" arch each time. Same for
> tmp/cross/ dir etc. So we will need to decide for all devices at once.

I think the way to go is to test if gx is compatible with i586 and
then check of performance lose with it. Then we see if:

 - we can merge geodelx and geodegx?
 - we need to have geodelx and geodegx with different base arch?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br