[oe] [RFC] Merging of stable/2009 into dev

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Nov 19 13:42:26 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Phil Blundell <philb at gnu.org> wrote:
> Right, but I think these conflicts are a result of attempting what seems
> like a nonsensical merge.
>
> Which specific changesets from stable/2009 do you feel are missing
> in .dev?

Ok but what is the planned migration path from users that used
stable/2009 to stable/2010?

I mean, when we start stable/2010 we expect that users that based
their distros in stable/2009 need to redo all work to move to
stable/2010? If we merge stable/2009 into .dev then this is going to
be much easier.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br