[oe] Error building opie-image

Javier Almansa Sobrino javieralso at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:24:38 UTC 2009

Hi everybody. I'm new in this list and new in openembedded and I would
like to learn a lot about all this topics.

Some weeks ago I bought a MINI2440 target
(http://www.friendlyarm.net/products/mini2440) and I tried to build an
opie image for this target. I built the image about 20 october
following the openembedded manual and it ran, but now I'm
trying it again and I obtain a compilation error. I've been looking for
that in google and forums but I didn't find why this fail. I think it's
a bug into a package source, but I'm not sure.

I attach the log and the config file for the building.

The git commit i'm using is:

commit e27dc196988cd827cce7268440f9fe5f9fc51987
Author: Jeremy Lainé <jeremy.laine at m4x.org>
Date:   Thu Nov 19 19:22:52 2009 +0100

    checksums.ini: add missing entry for wbxml2 0.10.7

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :-S

--
I can remeber the exact instant when I relized that a large
part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding

-- Maurice Wilkes, Head of the Computer Laboratory
   of the University of Cambridge, 1949 --

Javier Almansa Sobrino.
Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas.

FSF #7032 Member (www.fsf.com)

Grupo de Investigación ARCo.
Escuela Superior de Informática. Ciudad Real
Tel: (+34)926 29 53 00 Ext: 3705