[oe] Commit access to rsalveti

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo ricardo.salveti at openbossa.org
Wed Nov 25 19:02:45 UTC 2009

Hi all,

So, following the last email regarding mamona patches, I'm kindly
asking if it would be possible to allow me to have commit access to
OE.

During the past I helped maintaining the mamona distribution, that was
basically another OE branch that we used to maintain inside openbossa
repository.
Until now Rodrigo Vivi was mainly the one getting and applying the
patches into OE upstream, but as he's not working with Mamona and OE
anymore, I'm now the mamona maintainer, together with other developers
inside INdT.

Currently the plan is to merge Mamona commits into the repo and keep
using the main OE repository for development, avoiding working as we
did before.

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo