[oe] Commit access to rsalveti

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Nov 26 00:30:19 UTC 2009

Hello Ricardo,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
<ricardo.salveti at openbossa.org> wrote:
> Currently the plan is to merge Mamona commits into the repo and keep
> using the main OE repository for development, avoiding working as we
> did before.

This is not up to me however I'd be better post the branch with
initial changes for review in the mailing list. This is specially for
changes that could affect other distributions.

I do support your commit access but after few review cycles to avoid
possible mistakes.

My 2c.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br