[oe] Patches and commitment

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Fri Oct 9 08:56:35 UTC 2009

Dnia piątek, 9 października 2009 o 10:34:35 David Lanzendörfer napisał(a):
> > +1 for David's commit access.

> How many have to vote for my commitment access onto org.openembedded.dev?

I vote against - I did not saw any patch from you in org.openembedded.dev tree
so far ("git log --author="David.*"). Show us patches and we will think about
r/w access. So far I saw one patch from you which adds new machine - thats
all.

> And I dont see my supplied patches in the tree. Has it been rejected?
> What should I do with my modifications? Just make patches and post them?

I wrote what you need to do with those patches in previous mail.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz