[oe] Patches and commitment

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Oct 11 12:11:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 01:53 +0200, David Lanzendörfer wrote:
> Hi folks
> I started the project OpenMoko4HTC-Dream[1] and I'd like to have access to
> push and commit, because I'm developing on a new image for OpenMoko, called
> fso-hildon-image.
> Until I get access, it would be nice, if someone could merge the following
> patches into org.openembedded.dev
> They are fixing building issues and add htcdream to the list of supported
> devices.
>
> nice greatings
> 	leviathan
I've also been working on htcdream support but for shr/import
basically I'm currently working on importing alsa and wanted alsa+wifi
+touchscreen(I've only a working tslib driver for now...not an evdev one
with the filters) so obviously I've machine.conf etc...
but all the things I have are in the shr folders(for the config files)
btw David Lanzendörfer got wifi working following
http://bobcopeland.com/android_wifi.html I did not have time to look for
wifi(still alsa and evdev to finish)
Denis.