[oe] build of libxrender failed

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sat Oct 10 00:46:01 UTC 2009

Hi
> I have a config file for the beagleboard (attached).
Ok. Looks good.

> In the openembedded/conf/distro/angstrom-2008.1.conf I've set
"PREFERRED_VERSION_linux-libc-headers" to "2.6.29"
Don't do this in the conf. For this purpose there is an include folder!
Enter the versions in conf/distro/include/angstrom-2008-preferred-versions.inc
And your problem seems to be a glibc problem.
Which version gets installed if you make glibc-native?

greatings leviathan