[oe] [Bitbake-dev] Bitbake Roadmap

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Oct 19 10:57:24 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Richard Purdie <rpurdie at rpsys.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 16:16 +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
>> On Sunday 18 October 2009 16:08:29 Richard Purdie wrote:
>>
>> > Shout now if you disagree with any of this or have a better plan! :)
>>

>> I like it because this way I can get my parser changes into 1.10.

I also like it; mostly because there're a lot of small improvements
that can be useful for many of us around but most of us aren't
envolved enough with bitbake to use current master in daily basis.

Please release 1.10 :-)

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br