[oe] Updating kernels to latest stable versions

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Oct 19 16:49:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Stanislav Brabec <utx at penguin.cz> wrote:
> Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
>> Some time ago I asked about updating kernels to recent stable patch.
>> There was nearly no discussion on it so this time I am sending mails for
>> review. Did not build checked those patches yet.
>
> Maybe it should be 2.6.21.7-r0 instead of 2.6.21-r13 and do the same for
> other patched recipes.

Personally I prefer 2.6.21-r13 since it allows for easier updating of
machines and also do not demand a image change just to use it.

Since it is a stable update it ought to not include regressions as far
as the patches works.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br