[oe] [RFC/PATCH] Add support for XFCE 4.6.1.

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Sun Oct 25 13:29:33 UTC 2009

On 25-10-09 13:02, John Willis wrote:

> For now it adds an xfce46.bbclass to support the builds and lives alongside
> of XFCE 4.4 but in fairness I would like to propose dropping XFCE 4.4.* from
> dev (and leaving it in stable/2009 for now).

What would be the big advantage of deleting them? I'm generally not a
fan of deleting recipes "because we can". OE has lots of users that
don't read this mailinglist (which they should...) and generally start
bitching (but not to oe mailinglists, as they should) when we drop
stuff. That's of course largely their own fault for trying to live in
their own insulated bubble, but it would be nice if OE can make their
lives easier.

You're point that stable/2009 would still have them is a valid point :)

regards,

Koen