[oe] sheevaplug u-boot

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:37:58 UTC 2009

Just noticed this commit:

commit 04bf7d5d151173ac058f4aff2e4be3ae0f98216e
Author: Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl>
Date:   Fri Oct 30 11:38:49 2009 +0100

    u-boot: added Sheevaplug support

    Marvell devices needs u-boot.kwb instead of u-boot.bin due to header for
    first stage bootloader. UBOOT_BINARY variable was introduced due of
    that.

Any particular reason not to call it u-boot.bin? I know the first
stage bootloader needs to be prefixed but as this is device specific
and ends up in the sheeva dirs only, I see no need for  a name change
(but feel free to enlighten me).

BTW: is there already also work being done for openrd u-boot?

Frans