[oe] [Shr-Devel] some RRECOMMENDed packages do not get included into the image

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:35:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann
[...]
> Anyway it boots but at some point I get:

> Configuring ...
> Configuring ...
> Removing old /usr/share/gpe/pixmaps ...
> Press enter to continue

It was opkg postinstallation of gpe icons, I just removed the "read"
line and it booted, finally I can see Xorg!

[...]
> On the second forced boot I lost usb networking completely

No way to reproduce doing normal reboot, passing the gpe-icons
postinst dropbear starts normally, before it may be that hard shutdown
with long power press broke my filesystem.

Regards

    Nicola