[oe] functional Matchbox2 in oe.dev

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Mon Sep 28 16:54:38 UTC 2009

Dnia środa, 23 września 2009 o 23:23:38 Stanislav Brabec napisał(a):

> I just spent some time to make Matchbox2 working, as I considered is as
> possible optimal solution for minimalistic GTK+/GPE based environment.

Thanks a lot - I had that on my todolist but lacked time for it.

> The Matchbox2 code is almost minimalistic and easy to understand. But it
> seems that upstream is recently almost dead (no response for submitted
> patches, no activity in SVN for several months), so all fixes are now
> added to OE as patches.

I do not know does mb-wm2 was ever finished. OpenedHand never used it in Poky
images and Moblin development moved to Mutter (or how was that Clutter based
WM named). MB-wm2 was meantiirc for Fremantle (Nokia N900 system) but I did
not checked is it used or not there.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/