[oe] Does anyone have a CUPS 1.4.x recipe?

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:19:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been trying to build CUPS 1.4.2 and 1.4.3 on the OE unstable
branch (Angstrom for a BeagleBoard) which seems to work fine after tweaking
the recipes for 1.3.8 slightly. The cupsd daemon segfaults instantly
however, and I'm having
some trouble debugging the cause.

Before I spend more time trying to get to the bottom of this, has
anyone been able to successfully build and run CUPS 1.4.x on the BB
and have a recipe they could share? I found a posting from Jay Snyder
back in January, but couldn't find an actual commit anywhere:
http://www.mail-archive.com/openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org/msg02702.html

I have attached my attempt at a recipe (skips building manpages and
testing the ppdc tools).

Tarjei