[oe] Amstrong build ->Gstreamer

John Tobias jtobias at viaas.com
Thu Apr 15 02:12:59 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I have a gstreamer pipeline that works OK on my old Kernel and old
filesystem. Now, I have an Amstrong filesystem with same version of
gstreamer (0.10) and I was trying to configure it correctly.

When I execute the gst-launch with my pipeline in command line and hitting
ctrl+c while it's running, the pipeline immediately exited without going
through the _change_state transition of the pipeline. But, in my old
filesystem, hitting a ctrl+c the pipeline went to the _change_state
transition.

Any idea what was wrong in my Amstrong build?

Thanks,

John