[oe] Problem while booting from OE generated kernel

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:23:39 UTC 2010

 Hi
I've built console-image for dm6446 and now I am having problem while booting kernel
image after writint it to NAND flash.When I enter boot command in
U-BOOT linux kernel stuck at uncompressing linux.Terminal log is show below

I want to  enable  serial port to print debug messages,I've checked for KConfig file  in
/recipes/linux/linux-davinci directory but that's not there .Where I may find this ?

By setting
this feature I've to build console-image again?

Also I am using already present U-boot in my board and that's not OE generated.can this create some problem?

One
thing more  that  in OE generated  output i.e.
/deploy/glibc/images/dm6446-evm there are three file system images and
one kernel image but there is no U-boot.Are all three file systems same
and where should be u-boot?

Terminal log is here
U-Boot > boot

   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.32-rc2-davinci1
   Created:      2010-03-15   9:44:32 UTC
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    1080360 Bytes =  1 MB
   Load Address: 80008000
   Entry Point:  80008000
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 80700000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.32-rc2-davinci1
   Created:      2010-03-15   9:44:32 UTC
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    1080360 Bytes =  1 MB
   Load Address: 80008000
   Entry Point:  80008000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK