[oe] problem with modifications to base.bbclass

David Hemmo david.oe at pilsoft.com
Sat Apr 24 09:25:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to build an image and I run in a python error that seems to be caused by the latest modifications to base.bbclase

ERROR: Error in executing: /home/owner/dvt/oe/oe_shogo2test/recipes/stage-manager/stagemanager-native_0.0.1.bb
ERROR: Exception:<type 'exceptions.TypeError'> Message:oe_unpack_file() got an unexpected keyword argument 'env'
ERROR: Printing the environment of the function
ERROR: 	0030:			destdir = os.path.join(workdir, *subdirs)
ERROR: 	0031:			bb.mkdirhier(destdir)
ERROR: 	0032:		else:
ERROR: 	0033:			destdir = workdir
ERROR: 	0034:		oe_unpack_file(local, destdir, env=env, **urldata.parm)
ERROR: 	0035:
ERROR: Error in executing: /home/owner/dvt/oe/oe_shogo2test/recipes/stage-manager/stagemanager-native_0.0.1.bb
ERROR: Exception:<type 'exceptions.TypeError'> Message:oe_unpack_file() got an unexpected keyword argument 'env'
ERROR: Printing the environment of the function
ERROR: Build of /home/owner/dvt/oe/oe_shogo2test/recipes/stage-manager/stagemanager-native_0.0.1.bb do_unpack failed

it seems the parameters sent to oe_unpack_file are not what the function faits for

def oe_unpack_file(file, data, url = None):

I am too new to this project to propose a patch, but I hope someone will be able to help

Thanks

David Hemmo