[oe] [arago-devel] dm365 and OE

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Tue Apr 27 02:57:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 03:48:17AM +0200, Raffaele Recalcati wrote:
> I'll try to go on with both for some weeks.
> But, first of all, I need a dvsdk running on dm365 with Arago.
> By now, I can't build any ti recipe for dm365 in Arago (arago-next).
> I could build dvsdk externally following the readme, but I think it is
> better to re-use you work.
> Which are the recipes that I can build for dm365?

arago-next was merged back to the master branch recently, but it shouldn't
matter, as DVSDK was buildable before the merge. If you are referring to the
fact that some components are not fetchable and need to be downloaded
manually, it's still the case for a few of them, as explained in the README.
AFAIK, codecs for some platforms were not public at the time, I believe dm365
being one of them. I'll ping some people internally and see if/when this will
be fixed.

> In case of problem I, and my team, will contribute to the work.

Thanks. Please keep us posted.

--
Denys