[oe] Apache2 on angstrom

Raffaele Recalcati lamiaposta71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:33:42 UTC 2010

It seems that

   1. configure:30880: ccache arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -march=armv5te
   -mtune=arm926ej-s -mthumb-interwork -mno-thumb -c
   -I/home/sources/OE/angstrom-dev/staging/armv5te-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/openssl
   -isystem/home/sources/OE/angstrom-dev/staging/armv5te-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include
   -fexpensive-optimizations -frename-registers -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -ggdb3
   -DPATH_MAX=4096
   -isystem/home/sources/OE/angstrom-dev/staging/armv5te-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include
   -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE conftest.c >&5
   2. conftest.c: In function 'main':
   3. conftest.c:31: error: 'CRYPTD' undeclared (first use in this function)
   4. conftest.c:31: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
   once
   5. conftest.c:31: error: for each function it appears in.)
   6. conftest.c:31: error: expected ';' before 'buffer'
   7. conftest.c:32: error: 'buffer' undeclared (first use in this function)
   8. configure:30880: $? = 1

Thre problem seems the compatibility with old crypt_r call.
But I don't know where CRYPTD macro is defined and if it is important to
support it.

This is the test that fails:

#include <crypt.h>
int