[oe] Apache2 on angstrom

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:23:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Fabio Mauri <fabio.mauri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I am trying to build an image with Apache2 and modphp installed.
> During the compilation I get this error message:
>
> http://pastebin.com/uBCr1sYE

Use permanent links if you can because emails are archived and this
link may disappear.
anyway the problem seems to be

ERROR: This autoconf log indicates errors, it looked at host includes.

Rerun configure task after fixing this. The path was
'/home/sources/OE/angstrom-dev/work/armv5te-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/apache2-2.2.14-r1/httpd-2.2.14/srclib/apr-util'

if you look at the log then the configure is called with
--includedir=/usr/include --oldincludedir=/usr/include
this does not seem right. Figure out why it did not use staging dir paths

-Khem